Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cara box = feeling spoiled

So this past month was my first experience in taking part in a Cara Box exchange. For those of you who are wondering what Cara Box is, it is a very creative program created by Kaitlyn at the blog Wifessionals. To learn more about it click the Cara Box button at the end of this post. This past month I have been getting to know Elizabeth at the blog: The DC Boese's and Joy at the blog: All Things White. Both women are amazing ladies and I have had so much fun getting to know them. I highly recommend checking out each of their blogs, they are so much fun to read. This months theme was "Take me to the fair" so anything fair/carnival/circus was the name of the game this month. I received this amazing box from Elizabeth:

 photo 7a2d07f4-bf2c-4d3b-8800-256c6334b0d0_zps4abd2987.jpg

It was filled with some of my favorite things like cotton candy, roasted peanuts, fudge covered brownies, the most amazing smelling cotton candy scented candle (seriously I can't stop taking the lid off to smell it), fun colorful socks and more. I am feeling very spoiled this month. To learn more about the amazing girl who sent me my box please visit Elizabeths blog at: dcboeses.blogspot.com

I sent Joy a fair survival kit themed box, if you want to see it you will need to visit her blog at: http://allthings-white.blogspot.com

I honestly can't say enough good things about these two ladies they are both so much fun and so nice. It has been really great getting to know other bloggers. If you have the ability to participate please do, click the button below to follow the link to Kaitlyn's blog Wifessionals to learn more.



Cara Box



1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! Very cool!

    http://www.kayliwanders.com

    ReplyDelete